The seller and the operator of this website is:
Scanjet Systems AB, a private limited liability company (‘aktiebolag’) registered in Sweden, registration number 556077-7392, with registered address at Box 2, 275 21 Sjöbo, Skåne län, Sweden, and principal place of business at Södra Långebergsgatan 36, 400 97 Gothenburg, Sweden. Scanjet Systems AB is VAT-registered under VAT number SE556077739201.
- We reserve the right to cancel transactions which contravene our terms and conditions of sale, including but not only where the buyer is located in a country which we do not sell to via this web store.
- Due to the nature of the products sold on this website, all customers are assumed to be transacting on behalf of a business or other non-personal entity. If you would like to purchase as a private buyer, please contact us prior to placing your order to ensure correct VAT treatment, application of appropriate consumer rights, etc.
- Sales are subject to product availability, and we reserve the right to cancel or place on back order items which are not available.
- Errors and omissions are excepted.
- If you have any questions or require any information not covered here, please contact us before ordering.
- We have an extensive network of sales representatives around Europe and the rest of the World, who are happy to help you choose the right product for your needs. If you require pre-sale advice or for any reason prefer to deal with us or our representatives off-line, please feel free to get in touch via the contact details shown on our main website.
- Prices are shown in Euros (EUR).
- All prices shown exclude VAT, which is shown separately at the checkout stage.
- Prices are valid at the time of accessing this website, and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices for any custom or special versions may differ and will be quoted on request; contact us for details.
- Payment options are shown on the checkout page, and include card payments and other options available through the two payment gateways in use, Klarna and PayPal.
- Payment in full is required before the goods are dispatched.
- Goods remain our property until fully paid for.
- Normal dispatch time for items in stock is 1-2 weeks from payment clearing, and normal delivery time is approximately one week from dispatch; please allow up to four weeks from order to delivery.
- You may also purchase items which are out of stock (or ‘available for back order’), but these will be placed on back order and dispatched when available. If you require a delivery estimate for back-orders, please contact us.
- Delivery within the EU/EEA is included in the prices, using our choice of carrier (postal/courier/freight).
- We may be able to express deliver items in stock to selected destinations for an additional cost. Please contact us before ordering to discuss express delivery options.
- Delivery is only available to countries listed in the checkout address form. If you require delivery to other countries, please contact us for details.
Warranties, claims and returns
- The products are covered by our standard 12-month-warranty, unless otherwise expressly indicated. For full warranty terms and conditions, please contact us. For any claims for defective manufacturing during the warranty period, please contact us to log your claim.
- All sales are final, no cancellations or returns are accepted without prior agreement by us in writing, other than for products which are faulty or not as described.
- Returns are not accepted on sale, special offer, special campaign and stock clearance items.
- In the event that we agree for a product to be returned, it must be in unused condition with packaging intact; the return shipping costs and insurance are to be covered by the buyer; and we will deduct from any refund 10% of the purchase price to cover our outbound shipping costs and the cost of handling and administration.
- Any claims for damage to goods during transit must be notified as soon as possible and in any case within five days of taking delivery. Goods which arrive visibly damaged must be rejected or taken delivery of under protest as ‘damaged in transit’.
- Should you wish to discuss returning an item under any circumstances, please contact us.